The Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System protects your home by stopping termites before they do any real damage to your property.
The system uses an in-ground bait station called Recruit™ that prevents termites from successful molting. The system also prevents development of the subterranean termites.
Advantages of the Sentricon System
- Minimal to zero destruction of your house and garden.
- No drilling, digging or trenching; gallons of chemical solution are also not required.
- Protects structures before and after termites are found.
- Effective and long-term control for the management of the termite colony.
- Application of the active ingredient is less than 1gm; therefore, it is harmless to humans.
- Cap design is proven to be child-resistant.
- Active agent serves only to bring about cessation to the growth and development of termite activity.
How we set up the Sentricon System In-Ground Stations
- First, your home will be inspected for signs of termites.
- Then, Sentricon stations will be placed in the soil.
- The stations will be checked regularly for termite activity.
- When termites are found in one or more of the stations, they will be transferred to a Baitube device containing the Recruit II termite bait, which is then placed in those stations.
- The captured termites will feed on Recruit II, tunnel out and send other colony nest mates back to feed on the bait. When they do so, the colony will start to decline, and it will be eventually eliminated.
- After the colony has been eliminated, the bait will be replaced with new monitoring devices. We will continue to inspect these stations to detect a new colony that might invade your property.
How we setup the Sentricon System Above-Ground Stations
- First, your premise will be inspected for signs of termites.
- Once termite activity is detected, the Recruit AG termite bait station will be installed at strategic locations.
- The Recruit AG will be monitored and checked on a regular basis (at least during a one-to-two-week interval).
- If one-third to one-half of the bait matrix has been consumed and if active feeding continues, a supplementary station shall be added by stacking it on top of the existing station. Stacking allows for addition of Recruit AG units without disturbing termites foraging within the previously installed stations.